Here at Advanced Dentistry in San Diego, we’ve provided compassionate, pain-free dental care with a human touch for over 14 years. Dr. Paul Taylor, Dr. Jann Manantan, and our entire team know what our first priority is: you! We are here to ensure you have the information you need to make informed decisions about your oral health, and to make your dental treatment as comfortable as possible.
Advanced Dentistry – Advanced Care – Advanced Results
- Our patients’ comfort is our priority! We understand that some patients are a bit reluctant to seek dental care. We are here to provide reassurance and comfort, helping our patients let go of their reluctance and learn that compassionate, painless dental care is the norm in our practice.
- While we specialize in general dentistry, including periodontal treatments, TMJ-TMD treatment, and hygiene care, we also offer cosmetic treatments such as Invisalign® clear aligners, Philips Zoom! teeth whitening, and veneers.
- We are proud to offer BruxZir® non-metal, solid zirconia crowns and bridges. They are virtually unbreakable and look more like a natural tooth than traditional metal crowns.
- Because we have an in-house oral surgeon, there are no out-of-office referrals for patients in need of oral surgery.
- We offer On Time Appointments, Click Here to Schedule Yours today!
We hold ourselves to a very high standard of care, in both the materials we use and the care we give. But don’t just take our word for it! We have been recognized as “America’s Top Dentist” by the Consumers’ Research Council of America in 2003 and again in 2008!
We invite you to learn more about our San Diego dental practices by scheduling a complimentary consultation, which includes a full-mouth or panoramic X-ray and an exam by either Dr. Taylor or Dr. Manantan. Please call our Moraga dental office or our Genesee dental office in San Diego with your questions and to arrange your appointment. At Paul Taylor, DMD, we want you to fully understand what is going on in your mouth in order to take the right steps towards a lifetime of oral health.